• Posted by : Envy Jun 16, 2013

    It's not like am doing this for you baaka. -hmph-
    Currently working on the new template so things will be slow....

    Posts will now be up for a limited time only maybe 1 week at max before they will be removed. So I won't have to keep removing all of the posts and what not. Also these posts won't be password protected since it won't work with this template but once again the posts will be up for a limited time only.

    { 14 comments... read them below or Comment }

    1. love the new look. I can't believe I thought you were going to be done for good. I'll except any punishment lady Envy. I'm very glad your not gone.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks I may try and change it more often and I wouldn't say gone forever and lol.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow! The site looks so goooooooood! Nice new template

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks I was thinking of having just a Kurumi :D on the template instead of all of them on it.

        Delete
      2. I meant just having Kurumi on the template and not a Kurumi >> it makes it sounds like she's an object or something.

        Delete
      3. I think all 5 of them look better since it fills in more space but Kurumi would look good aswell >.< choices!

        Delete
      4. Has much has I love Kurumi I decided to go with all of them xD since I pretty much like them all.

        Delete
    4. Happy to see you back.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very nice web template keep it up :D i miss this blog :3

      ReplyDelete
    6. Hmm ... definitely worth a praise or two! ^^

      ReplyDelete
    7. Sweet Sweet Sweet Web design.
      GoodJob

      ReplyDelete

    All comments on this blog are moderated leaving hateful comments will be marked has spam. Leaving requests or anything unrelated to the post will be deleted/ignored.

  • Copyright © 2013 - Unbreakable Machine Doll - Kemonomimi PSP - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan